Sunday, April 26, 2009

Middle School Hands-On Science

While surfing the net today, I ran across a blog entitled Queen Bee's Homeschool. The author of the blog, Angela, has listed some hands-on science curriculums for middle schoolers and they all sound interesting to me! I'm going to check them out further!

The programs she mentions include:
Science MaTe
Teaching Physics with Toys
Hands On Physcial Science Activities
Principles of Alchemy
Thames and Kosmos Power House

I should mention that she has not actually used these yet. She's not reviewing them. She's just debating on what she wants to use next year. Check out her blog for more information!

If anyone reading this has actually tried one or more of these programs, I'd love to hear what you have to say about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment